ADD PIC CREDITS
In the contemporary era, the activewear market has surged with a wide range of activewear clothing items for every sporting need. Selecting the best activewear fabric is not only a crucial step as it works as a game-changer, but also the right activewear can help you in achieving your fitness goals while keeping the injuries at the sidelines. Whereas the lack of having the appropriate activewear fabric can aid in posing an adverse effect on your performance.
Be it sports jerseys, gym wears, or any activewear gear there’s one thing common which is spandex fabric. Spandex is said to be the best workout material and it is widely used for sporting gears because of its distinctive properties. Inviya Spandex not only does not ensure comfort and stretch but also wicks the moisture and prevents blisters.
Thinking about what qualities an ideal activewear fabric should have?
Let’s discuss the features that the best activewear fabric should have!!
- • Moisture Regulation: While working out, there is a need for functional sportswear, which wricks the moisture outside of the material. Whereas if the activewear fabric doesn’t wick the moisture away it will ultimately make it heavy and increase the chances of blisters and cramps while working out. So that it doesn’t make the garment heavy and uncomfortable, When the garment possesses moisture-wicking quality it also keeps the blisters away.
- • Durability: Activewear should be strong & durable, imagine wearing low-quality activewear that tears off in a couple of workout training sessions? Workouts include a lot of rapid movements, hence a strong fabric is needed which can stretch perfectly without breaking. Hence it is always better to invest in premium quality activewear that stands strong and durable over several intense workout sessions.
- • Comfort: Inappropriate garments can adversely impact your performance. Imagine wearing a sports bra that is tight and keeps digging in your back while you work out? Or a legging that’s too tight or loose? It can cause discomfort that will make you lose your focus. When you’re working out, the first and foremost thing you want is for your garment to feel comfortable, so selecting the garment which is comfortable and of the right size is an essential step.
- • Stretchable: Any sporting activity includes the expansion of muscles, hence expanding of muscles requires a fabric that can stretch without breaking or causing any restrictions, Spandex fiber is said to be the strongest fabric as it can expand 10 times more than its capacity without breaking. So while selecting the activewear fabric make sure that it stretches easily.
- • Flattering Fit: In the era of fitness fiestas, who doesn’t want to look stylish and trendy even in the gym or while a yoga session? Everyone wants it! Activewear should perform well during the sessions and offer a flattering trendy fit so you can look stylish and work out comfortably.
- • Cost-Effective: A comfortable and stretchable activewear does not mean expensive activewear, the best activewear fabric should possess all the qualities at a budget-friendly price.
When fabrics are blended with spandex it gives all-in-one features like comfort, style, and a trendy chic look and feel. Whether you wear your activewear as casual wear or gym wear, the right activewear garment shouldn’t compromise with its performance. Now that you know how to choose the right fabric for your intense workout sessions, fill your closet with comfortable gears that can help you in achieving your workout goals without any restrictions.